Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 62- Tough day

So I'm going to be honest. It was a tough week. I was still recovering from pneumonia and got my wisdom teeth out. I am physically drained. Being so drained, it is so much easier to have problems in other areas. It is day 45 of my cycle and still no period :( We broke down and I did a pregnancy test Monday. Part of that was because I was getting my wisdom teeth out, but part is because I wanted to know. It was negative. So I'm just a mess right now. Physically I do not feel great and my hormones are out of whack making me emotional. Today I just need prayer. I'm fighting back the tears as I write this. I try to be strong and encourage others, but there are days when you just need help. Today is one of those for me. Sorry I just want to be open and honest on here.

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for me. Infertility is not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment