Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Patience

Hi everybody. Hope you had an awesome Labor Day! I got to spend a lot of time with family which was great. We also took Chandelle on several walks :) We heard great sermons too. Ryan listened to a sermon online because he couldn't go to morning service because of his job and he heard what he needed to hear. And I went with my mom and heard what I needed. (Don't you love when that happens :) My pastor preached about patience. He talked about when, why, and how to be patient. One of the main points was that we can be patient because God is in control. I know I try to speed up his time table for my life and try to put myself in control. That never works out well. That's usually when I get frustrated and impatient. I want to skip over the time He has set to prepare me for what is coming. I want a baby now. I want to know all the details about our move now. But it doesn't work that way.

Pastor Wetter said, "God's purpose for your life is greater than any problem in your life." That really hit me. I say it all the time that God has a purpose and a plan in all this. And He does. I'm going to try to remind myself of that when I start getting impatient. When I'm impatient that's when I tend to forget...

Keep hoping and moving forward patiently. Hope= H.olding  O.n  P.raying  E.xpectantly

Have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment