Monday, February 21, 2011

Thank you

I just want to thank everyone for all the encouragement I received since starting this blog and especially over the last few days. I started writing this blog because I felt God calling me to do it. When I started, I did not know if anyone would read it. I was just following what I felt like God was telling me to do. I was hoping to help others by writing this. My heart goes out to anyone else going through infertility. What I am now realizing is that I am being helped through my blog. During the tough days, I read the comments I have received, the prayers and the stories, and I am so uplifted. I read that 15 percent of all couples go through infertility. That is a lot higher than I expected. We need to band together and support each other. I can't do this alone and I imagine most of the women going through infertility are the same way. I am blessed to have a Savior who loves me and is guiding me through this journey. He has brought so many great people into my life and I am so thankful for all of you. So this post is dedicated to all the amazing people encouraging me as I am on this journey. I may have already quoted this verse on here, but it's one of my favorites so I'll write it again. Ecclesiastes 4:12, "Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him. And a threefold cord is not quickly broken."  Thank you for standing with me and keeping me from being overpowered by this. I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment