Saturday, April 16, 2011

Update

Sorry everybody. The last two weeks have been extremely busy and I have not had the time to get on here and write. I did start naturally praise the Lord. It took 95 days, but I can restart the counting of days. I did not get the blood test. I was about to leave to do the blood test when Ryan called and said his grandpa was dying and we need to leave now. We went back to Saint Louis for a couple days to grieve with family. While we were there I started. We were back home maybe 24 hours before leaving for Alaska. Alaska is so beautiful! The people are really nice too. We had so much fun. We are hoping for the opportunity to go back soon.

So that is a quick update on me. Other than jet lag and a cold I am doing alright. I am hoping this is the month, but I also have to trust God's timing. He knows better than I do. We are learning to lay down our will at the feet of the cross and ask God for His will. While incredibly hard, we know its what is best for us. It will make us stronger.

Here are some pics from our trip:

                                                          On the Airplane. Exhausted
                                                              Before hiking Flat Top.
                                                      My pilot at the Aviation Museum
                                                          
                                                                Ahhh! A Moose!

No comments:

Post a Comment