Sunday, May 27, 2012

Psalm 27:1

So a lot is still up in the air for us right now. It seems like as soon as we get something figured something else changes. We keep being brought back to square one. Even if things start to go right with so much that has happened it almost feels like we are waiting for the other shoe to fall. I can't go into a lot of details right now but I can say that we are really having to trust God with everything right now. It has been quite the week. At the start of the week I chose Psalm 27:1 as the memory verse for this week for my summer school class. "The Lord is my light and my salvation- whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid?" I keep reminding myself that God is in control. He is the one we need to put our faith in.

One thing I can tell you is that we turned in our application to become foster parents. We went to an orientation about a week and a half ago. We have been praying and we feel that this is the direction God is leading us. It is a long process and we have just completed step 2. So we will see where this journey take us. I am excited and a little scared. So much has been going wrong. I really do not want my heart to get broken and that is definitely a possibility with going this route. But I keep reminding myself of that verse and trusting God to take care of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment