Thursday, March 10, 2011

encouragement

So today is my birthday. I woke up this morning with a sense of sadness instead of excitement. It is the first birthday I've had since we got the infertility news. So instead of being happy for my special day I was focusing on my fertility clock ticking. Most research says I only have eight or so good fertility years left. I want to have 3 kids and adopt 2. According to my plan I would be working on kiddo number 2 by now. I know God's plan is bigger and better than mine, but I still had an ache in my heart today. Then my phone started buzzing with texts, emails, and facebook messages. The more I read the better I started to feel. I let go of my sadness and now I can enjoy my birthday. This reminds me of so many Bible verses about encouragement. 1 Thessalonians 5:11 and Hebrews 3:13 remind us to encourage each other. Life is not easy. We need each other. So I want to encourage you to reach out to somebody today. A little text or email could make a big difference for them today :-)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment