Sunday, August 28, 2011

Courage

So as many of you have probably heard Ry and I have a huge move ahead of us with very little time to plan. After months of prayer we believe God has opened a door for us and we are going for it. Even though we believe its where God wants us- we are still struggling a little with it. Well that is probably mostly me. See even though this huge opportunity was thrown at us there are still several steps to take to get there. Its not an overnight boom this is what God wants and it all comes together. It is coming together bit by bit, but what I mean is it is taking time, trust, and work to get there. I wish it were easier but then it wouldn't be such a growth opportunity for us. Just like with the infertility we have to take it a step at a time and trust God will show us the next step to take. In all honesty I am scared- actually scared is probably an understatement. But as Dorothy Bernard wrote "Courage is fear that has said it's prayers." It is okay and I think normal to be scared in a situation like ours. But we say our prayers and keep moving. God gives us just enough courage for each step so we keep relying on him. So yes this girl is scared. But am I shaken or not willing to take the next step. No way! I pray that God gives all of you the courage you need to take the big steps He's called you to take.

3 comments:

  1. I think you guys are doing the right thing. Even though I will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely will be praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya: We will miss you too.
    Melissa; Thanks for the prayers.

    ReplyDelete