Sunday, June 12, 2011

come what may

It has been a crazy week. For those of you who don't know we are moving back home. We currently are almost to the west virginia border. Hours in the car still to go. I have been really nostalgic this week. Saying goodbyes and packing everything you own tends to do that. I remember when we first moved to Virginia. I bawled my eyes out the whole 14+ hour drive. I asked God why I had to leave my family. At the time I had no clue how great our time in Virginia would be. I only saw that I missed my family. But looking back I can see that it was what was best for us. God knew what He was doing. Funny how things work out. Reminds me of the Biblical truths in Jeremiah 29:11 and Romans 8:28. God has a plan for everyone. We just have to trust and follow. Remembering that helps me with the infertility. Right now I am throwing my hands up crying out why but I have to have faith that God knows what is best. That someday like our move to Virginia I will look back and praise God for knowing better than I do. It is so easy to fall into the pit of thinking you know what is best for you but Proverbs reminds us that there is a way that seems right to us but it leads to death. Not a good outcome. I want God to bless my life so I say Lord whatever you want bring it on. Your will not mine. My prayer for myself and for all of you reading is that you will let go and as Carrie Underwood sings let "Jesus take the wheel."
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment