Thursday, June 30, 2011

Health Update: I started Tuesday. I was only 2 weeks late so that is good news. With all the chaos going on in our lives lately that is a little to be expected. Stress can definately push a cycle back. So we'll see what next month brings.

As for everything else we are getting settled in Missouri. I love spending time with our families. Ry got a job and started today! I am so proud of him. He is so good at what he does and has a passion for it. So yea Ry. I will hopefully have one soon. I'll give a job update later once I have something for sure.

Ry and I have an addition to our family. We got a puppy. Chandelle (Elle) Ball is an Australian mix. She is beautiful and sweet. We just love her. Oh and I know I'll get questions about her name. She is named after an aviation manuveur. You can google it if you want more details. Having a puppy has helped with some of the infertility pain. I still want a baby but getting to nuture our pup has really helped. I know not everyone can get a pet or even would want to but I would reccomend it to anyone struggling with infertility that can/wants to. Other than that I don't have much to say right now. Have a happy and safe 4th of July this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment